Happy Friday, all! I've decided to return a Friday column to Think Tasty after a little bit of a break. As you may have noticed (hopefully) last
Cranberry Goat Cheese Spread
A simple cheese and fruit topping all in one
- 4 ounces goat cheese (at room temperature)
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- Combine goat cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar, and cranberries in food processor.
- Blend until cranberries are pureed well.
- Add additional sugar if a sweeter spread is desired.
Homemade Rosemary Parmesan Crackers
These crackers are 1,000% worth the time it takes to make them.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 cup
Homemade Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
The easiest side dish for a holiday dinner
- 1 cup water or cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 ounce package fresh cranberries
- Combine juice or water and sugar in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Stir continuously until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cranberries; stir occasionally, until it returns
I know that many of our readers are health conscious i
Some people like to “wing it.” These people are most likely to go on irresponsible adventures, believe in the whole YOLO (You Only Live Once) mantra, and
Cheesy Cranberry Sauce Puffs
Cranberry sauce- key to a simple snack!
- 2 sheets puff pastry (defrosted)
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Line a baking sheet with a
Whether you have just started a small Spanish restaurant or are a lover of Latin American food, you can always try simple tapas recipes at any time. It is easy to collect some online, or you can learn about others from
Brûléed Butternut Squash
Who knew squash could be so elegant?
- Cooked butternut squash (Recipe link in article)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- After cooking butternut squash per directions, set squash on counter to cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove seeds and discard.
- Scoop out squash flesh and transfer to a large
Rosemary Roasted Squash with Feta
Butternut & feta- who knew they'd pair so well?
- 3 cups cubed butternut squash (peeled)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1-1/2 tablespoons minced rosemary (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon olive